Year of Joining: 2022
Advisor: Prof. Bidisha Chaudhuri
Email ID: email@example.com
Research Interest: Ethics, Economics, Neural networks, Public Policy and Privacy
Research Topic: Ethics of AI and Privacy
Education and Work Experience:
- IMTech from IIIT-B (graduated 2019)
- Associate at Round Glass H2O Pvt. Ltd.
- Shubham, K., Venkatesh, G., Sachdev, R., Jayagopi, D. B., & Srinivasaraghavan, G. (2021, July). Learning a deep reinforcement learning policy over the latent space of a pre-trained GAN for semantic age manipulation. In 2021 international joint conference on neural networks (IJCNN) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Emerald Blades — an anthology of poems published by Leadstart in 2016
- Hai-Clue — a murder mystery published by Notion Press in 2021
- Visvesvaraya Scholarship Gold Medallist in 2019, IIITB