Year of Joining: 2018
Advisor: Prof. Amit Prakash
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Interest: Applications of Information and communication technologies in health systems, Agile technologies, Systems thinking, Public health, Nutritional Epidemiology
Research Topic: From Fragmentation to Integration: Systems thinking and Information systems for a comprehensive Nutritional Rehabilitation
- Certified tobacco cessation counsellor (NIMHANS, Karnataka)
- Master of Dental surgery (Public health Dentistry, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka)
- Master of Hospital Administration (ICFAI University),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Govt. Dental College, Calicut, Kerala)
Work Experience: Has more than 13 years of experience as clinical practitioner, served as lecturer in Dental college (MBDC, Kerala) and management studies (Marian Institute of Healthcare Management, XLRI, Goa and MARC Business school, Bangalore). Also worked as NABH co-ordinator and Public relations officer at ISIS Medicare and Research centre, Bangalore.
- Austin, D., & Prakash, A. (2021). Connecting the Dots in Nutritional Rehabilitation: A Qualitative Study on ICT and Community Based Care. arXiv preprint arXiv:2108.09751.
- Austin, D., JayaKumar, H. L., Chandra, K. M., Kemparaj, V., & Prahladka, P. (2020). Cross-sectional Study on White Spot Lesions and its Association with Dental Caries Experience among School Children. International journal of clinical pediatric dentistry, 13(2), 107–112. https://doi.org/10.5005/jp-journals-10005-171