Project and role: I am working as a post-doctoral fellow in the Centre for Internet of Ethical Things (CIET), IIITB. I am currently involved in a project whose aim is to arrive at an ethical governance framework for public purpose IoT projects.
PIs: Prof. Amit Prakash and Prof. Bidisha Chaudhuri
- B. Tech (EE) IIT Kharagpur
- M.S (Development Practice) TISS Mumbai
- PhD (Public Policy) IIM Bangalore.
- Qualcomm Bangalore (2011 to 2014; 2016 to 2017)
- Prime Minister’s Rural Development Fellow (2014 to 2016).
Research Interests: Emerging Technologies (AI, IoT, and Blockchain), Public Policy, and Information Systems.
Vinay Venumuddala and Rajalaxmi Kamath (2022). Work Systems in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry Delivering Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solutions and the Challenges of Work from Home. Information Systems Frontiers, 1-25.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org