We would like to thank all those who sent in their abstracts for our session! Each of the nine abstracts was very interesting and insightful. We are happy to announce the selection of the following abstracts (in alphabetical order by first name)
- Abhilash Maradwar, Ishan Sharma, Shubham Mallade & Sachit Rao : Evaluating Twitter as a Feedback Mechanism for Addressing Customer Grievances
- Anuradha Rao : Methodological Challenges and Choices in the Study of Internet Mediated Interactions (IMI) : Ethnographic Experiences from Bangalore
- Priyanka Ivatury : Conducting ethnographic research on online healthcare platforms
- Sreelakshmi R : Mobile Apps and Urban Commuting
- Sugandha Sehgal : Aesthetics of the non normative female body in contemporary digital visual culture : Gender and Instagram
We look forward to an exciting and enriching session!